Buying a home or condo with Renzo Real Estate combines on-demand services with supreme market knowledge and negotiation skills.
Often times, buyers are worried that they could be overpaying for a property or they aren't choosing the right home. Your Renzo Agent will walk you through the whole process and make sure you any of your concerns with buying are handled. Through Renzo Real Estate's research, they have found the four big buyer fears are,
1) Paying Too Much
2) Something Wrong With House
3) Losing A Property
4) A Better Property Coming Up
As a buyer, you are in the driver's seat and your Renzo Real Estate Agent is here to guide you through the process.
Your Renzo Agent will advise on home value, help you minimize risks, and let you know when you are walking through a hot property!
- How long have you been looking?
- Which areas are jumping out at you?
- Wh is plan B if you don't find a place?
- What are your must haves?
- What are the deal breakers?
- Two Buyers? - Let's do the dream comparison game!
-In a competitive situation, sellers may ask for proof of pre-approval and this document can strengthen your offer. Make sure you get pre-approved before we start viewing
- Here we filter out properties that won't work.
The offer process is exciting. When you are ready to write an offer, your Renzo Agent will walk you through the contract and help you strategize. It's important to write a fair offer or you run the risk of the seller not responding! If this happens, you could lose the property.
1. Write offer
2. Negotiate the offer
3. Acceptance – CONDITIONAL SALE
4. Satisfy Conditions (Typically 5-10 business days)
5. Waiver signed – Indicating your conditions have been satisfied – FINALIZED SALE.
6. Choose a lawyer or let us put you in touch with a reputable lawyer.
1. Signing mortgage papers with lender
2. Lawyer appointment
3. Morning walk through – A final inspection of your new home prior to getting keys
4. Possession – Usually around 12 PM funds are transferred and we give you your shiny new keys!
5. You’re a homeowner!
A few costs to keep in mind when you are purchasing a home. (Costs can vary greatly depending on the home)
Legal Costs: Legal Costs: These can differ greatly so budget high ~ $2,500 + GST.
Real Property Report: Paid for and acquired by the seller.
Home Inspection (if desired, but recommended): Budget $500-$600 for an inspection on your new place.
Condominium Document Review (if desired, but recommended): If you purchase a condo, you can have the documents professionally reviewed for ~$500.
Mortgage Payout Penalties - This should be addressed by your lender as there can be fees when porting a mortgage or changing a mortgage. I can't comment on this as it is different for everyone.
Moving costs, utility set ups, necessary repairs are all on a case by case basis.
Note there can be more costs so please discuss with your Renzo Agent!